Results of your search for keyword(s) "medical literature":
- Designed to help researchers identify and access the major databases for bioinformatics research including sequencing, structure, analysis tools, literature databases and resources for genetic, genomic and proteomic data analysis. (last updated: 05/09/2012) [info]
Finding Medical & Health Images / Films
- Guide to finding images for medical specialities and history of medicine. (last updated: 07/01/2011) [info]
Introduction to Evidence-Based Medicine
- A tutorial intended for any health care practitioner or student who needs a basic introduction to the principles of Evidence-Based Medicine. (last updated: 08/31/2010) [info]
- Resources for classification of diseases and mental disorders and procedural and diagnostic coding for healthcare providers seeking insurance reimbursement. Covers IDC, DSM, CPT, DRG, RBRVS, and SNOWMED. (last updated: 09/07/2010) [info]
Researching the American South
- This provides an overview of resources, both primary and secondary, useful for researching the history and culture of the American South. (last updated: 02/21/2013) [info]
Look for other research guides
If you do not see a guide for your research interest, you may request that one be created.
Website comments or questions: Library Web Team
Suggestions on Library Services? Give us your feedback
This page was last updated Wednesday, February 22, 2012.