Results of your search for keyword(s) "nineteenth century british literature":
African American Newspapers in North Carolina
- This guide lists African American newspapers published in North Carolina from the 19th-century through the present. (last updated: 04/29/2008) [info]
- Designed to help researchers identify and access the major databases for bioinformatics research including sequencing, structure, analysis tools, literature databases and resources for genetic, genomic and proteomic data analysis. (last updated: 05/09/2012) [info]
Introduction to Evidence-Based Medicine
- A tutorial intended for any health care practitioner or student who needs a basic introduction to the principles of Evidence-Based Medicine. (last updated: 08/31/2010) [info]
North Carolina Agriculture: A Research Guide
- This guide is designed to assist researchers in investigating agriculture in North Carolina. It covers the pre-colonial era to the 20th century and contains subtopics such as women in agriculture, farmers' markets, and the State Fair. (last updated: 02/16/2011) [info]
Researching the American South
- This provides an overview of resources, both primary and secondary, useful for researching the history and culture of the American South. (last updated: 02/21/2013) [info]
Look for other research guides
If you do not see a guide for your research interest, you may request that one be created.
Website comments or questions: Library Web Team
Suggestions on Library Services? Give us your feedback
This page was last updated Wednesday, February 22, 2012.