We are located on the lower level of the Undergraduate Library, across from the ITS computer lab.
Phone: (919) 962-2559
Please note: The entrance to the MRC will be locked 5 minutes before closing.
Spring Commencement and Intersession Hours
Wed 5/08–Fri 5/10: 8am–4:45pm
Sat 5/11: Closed
Sun 5/12: Closed
Mon 5/13: 8am–4:45pm
Tue 5/14: Begin Summer Hours
Memorial Day Weekend
Fri 5/24: 8am–4:45pm
Sat 5/25: Closed
Sun 5/26: Closed
Mon 5/27: Closed
Tue 5/28: Resume Summer Hours
Please check here for any deviations from this schedule.
Policies & Procedures
• If someone is scheduled after you, please save your work before they come in so as to not cut into their time.
• Save your files on one of the Save Disks. Do not save them on the drive labeled "System HD." Information stored on this disk can interfere with the normal operations of the computer and will be erased by one of our lab attendants.
• Remember where you save your files so that you can find them when you return.
• Do not save more than one copy of your work.
• The MRC does not provide storage media, so you will need to bring your own. DVD-R's and CD-R's are available at student stores.
• Pay close attention to the deletion dates and our policies about saving work through them!
Things That Will Get You in Trouble
• There are absolutely NO food or drinks allowed in the Digital Media Lab.
• Do not download or install any software onto the computers. If you need something that is not available on a computer, speak to a lab attendant.
• Most recorded media is protected by copyright. Copying any copyrighted work that does not qualify under Fair Use will be considered an honor code violation.
• Do not delete, peek at, or do anything else to a project if you did not create it. This will be considered an honor code violation.
• Do not play music loudly in the labs.
• If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled lab time, your appointment will be forfeited.