Group Study Rooms
All study rooms are located on the upper level of the Undergraduate Library.
- These rooms are for course-related study only.
- You need a group with at least 3 people to reserve a room.
- You may reserve a study room for up to 3-hours.
- Room reservation can be made up to 2-weeks in advance.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes past the beginning of the reserved period.
Email: Emily King
Suggestions on Library Services? Give us your feedback
This page was last updated Tuesday, August 28, 2012.