cse / cbe online sources
Article from a Scholarly Journal, Retrieved from a Website (view detail)
7. Philippi TE, Dixon PM, Taylor BE. Detecting trends in species composition. Ecol Appl [Internet]. 1998 [cited 2002 Feb 12]; 8(2): 300-308. Available from: http://www.esajournals.org/esaonline/?request=get-pdf&file=i1051-0761-008-02-0300.pdf
Article from a Scholarly Journal, Retrieved from an Online Database (view detail)
8. Birmingham K. The move to prevent therapeutic cloning. J Clin Invest. 2003 [cited 2004 Mar 17]; 112(11):1600. In Academic Search Elite [Internet]. Ipswich (MA): EBSCO Publishing. [date unknown]- . Available from: http://eresources.lib.unc.edu/eid/description.php?EIDID=74. System Requirements: Adobe Acrobat. Registration required for access.
Conference Paper, Retrieved from an Online Database (view detail)
9. Blanchette M. A comparative analysis method for detecting binding sites in coding regions. In: Vingron, Martin, Istrail, Sorin, Pevzner, Pavel, Waterman, Michael, editors. Proceedings of the Seventh Annual International Conference on Computational Molecular Biology; 2003 Apr 10-14; Berlin, Germany. New York (NY): ACM Press. 2003 [cited 2004 Mar 17]; p. 57-66. In ACM Digital Library [Internet]. New York (NY): Association for Computing Machinery. 1947- . Available from: http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/640075.640082. System Requirements: Adobe Acrobat. Registration required for access.
Website (view detail)
10. Hilton-Taylor C, compiler. 2000 IUCN red list of threatened species [Internet]. Gland (Switzerland) and Cambridge (UK): IUCN; 2000 [cited 2002 Feb 12]. Available from: http://www.redlist.org/
Research Report Published Online (view detail)
11. Wellborn TL. Channel catfish: life history and biology [Internet]. College Station (TX): Texas Agricultural Extension Service; 2000 [cited 2004 Mar 16]. 4 p. Available from: http://aquanic.org/publicat/usda_rac/efs/srac/180fs.pdf
Research Report, No Author Provided, Published Online
In the example below, the document has a copyright date in lieu of a publication date, as no publication date was provided.
12. [BP] The Biology Project. The chemistry of amino acids [Internet]. University of Arizona; c2003 [cited 2004 Mar 17]. Available from: http://www.biology.arizona.edu/biochemistry/problem_sets/aa/aa.html
Figure from Journal Article, Retrieved from a Journal Published Online (view detail)
13. Greaves S. ZAP-ping T-cell activation. Nat Cell Biol [Internet]. 2003 [cited 2004 Mar 17]; 5(13): [about 4 paragraphs]. Figure 1, CD8-positive T cells incubated with antigen-producing cells; [about 1 screen]. Available from: http://www.nature.com/ncb/journal/v5/n1/fig_tab/ncb0103-13_ft.html