Endnote Librarian chat is offline.
EndNote is a bibliographic management and formatting program that can be used
- Create and maintain your own searchable database of references
- Centralize and organize your research information
- Insert citations into word processing documents
- Format references and bibliographies in a variety of styles
- The University Library maintains only a training license for the EndNote software
so it is not available on any of the public computers in the libraries.
- EndNote is also available for purchase in the UNC Student Stores' RAM
Shop and UNC Software Acquisition.
Consultations and Workshops
Website comments or questions: Kim Vassiliadis
Suggestions on Library Services? Give us your feedback
This page was last updated Thursday, February 28, 2013.