NOTE: This plugin only works with Mozilla Firefox versions 1.0 - 1.0+. (download Firefox).
- Download the plugin (Right click on the link and choose "Save link as...")
- If Firefox is not open, open it
- From the Firefox menu along the top of the browser, choose "File -> Open File"
- Navigate to the file you downloaded in step 1, select it, and choose "open"
- A popup box will open, after a second or so, you will see the button "Install Now" become clickable. Click on it.
- Close all Mozilla Firefox windows
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- When you next search Google Scholar, you will now see this icon... ...after each article link.
This Firefox extension is a locally modified version of the one created at the University of Alberta by Peter Binkley.