Campaigns and Battles
Destruction and Pillage
Economic and Industrial Aspects
Equipment and Supplies
- Confederate Veterans
- Chowan County, Edenton, N.C. Confederate veterans reunion, June 3, 1908 or 1909. First row left to right - Josiah Harrell, A. Bateman, Andrew Briggs, William Dorsey Pruden, ___ Holloman, Andrew? J. Ward, W.D. Rea, ___ Potter; second row left to right - George A. Bowen, John Hollowell, Mrs. Louisa Badham (widow of William Badham), Abram T. Bush; third row left to right - John D. Par[r]ish, Joel White, J.M. Deanes, Martin Jones, Thomas Davis Warren, Jeremiah Jones, J.H. Kipps (Blacksburg, VA), William B. Shepard, P.H. Bell, W.T. West, Arthur Collins (Somerset, Washington County), ___ Cittison. Neg. 86-72. Original print owned by Rebecca Warren.
- Lenior County, Kinston, N.C. A Confederate veteran of the battle of Kinston fought on May 8, 1865. Photograph possibly made on May 10, 1920, at dedication ceremonies for a monument commemorating the battle. Photographic print by Mary Grace Canfield. Neg. 79-157. NCC vault VC917 C22, p. 13.
- Lenior County, Kinston, N.C. "Veterans of battle of Kinston." The battle was fought on March 8, 1865. Photograph possibly made on May 10, 1920, at dedication ceremonies for a monument commemorating the battle. Photographic print by Mary Grace Canfield. Neg. 79-442. Mary Grace Canfield Collection (41), board 2.
- Lenior County, Woodington, N.C. Confederate Memorial Day celebration at Woodington Universalist Church, 1920. Photographic print by Mary Grace Canfield. Neg. 79-165. NCC vault VC917 C22, p. 18.
- Macon County, Franklin, N.C. Reunion of Confederate veterans at Franklin about 1905. The photograph was made in front of the courthouse. Neg. 750-nc. Collection 31, series 1.
- Transylvania County, Brevard, N.C. Reunion of Confederate veterans, probably at Brevard, N.C., 1911. Photographic print. Neg. 83-23. FP3-C748-V58.