Instructors can select and request books be placed on Reserve directly from the library catalog.
1. Search the library catalog to locate book titles that you would like placed on reserve.
2. Once you have located a book in the catalog, select the blue folder to add it to your list
3. The number of books added to your "folder" will display in the "Added" tab above the search box.
4. You can add more books by searching for them and clicking on the small blue folder icon to the left of each item you want to add.
5. When you have completed your selection, click on the green tab that says "Added". To submit your selection, click on "Submit to Reserves".
6. This link will open the following form:
7. Complete the form, select the library and the prefered loan policy. Then click "Submit reserves request":
8. Once submitted you should see the following message informing you that your items have been submitted.
9. You should recieve an email confirmation as soon as your materials are retrieved and added to your courselist.