records management training and consultations
To better understand records management practices and procedures, we encourage records management liaisons and anyone else interested in managing their records more effectively to participate in a records management training session. In addition to the resources below, we are also available for specialized, in-office consultations and training sessions to suit your records management needs.
The Online Training presentations below provide overviews of basic records management issues. For more-in-depth information, attend a training session or schedule an in-office consultation.
human resources workshops
To sign up for a course, visit the Department of Human Resources Training & Talent Development website. Consult their catalog for upcoming workshops. Courses offered regularly include:
- Electronic Records Management
- Records Management 101
We are available to provide in-office training tailored specifically to your office's needs. Suggested trainings include:
- Record-keeping consultations—guidance on record retention periods
- Record crisis consultations—imminent moves, construction, flooding, etc.
- General Records Retention and Disposition Schedule assistance
- Records transfer assistance