Log in to request, hold, or recall any article or book including items in storage.
Carolina BLU Campus Delivery service during the Winter Break
Interlibrary Loan during Winter Break
- Operating as Normal through Dec 23: Davis, Health Sciences, Law, and School of Government Libraries.
- Dec 14 - Jan 1: No services available at Art, Kenan-Flagler, Kenan Science, Music, SILS, and Stone Center Libraries.
- Dec 20 – Jan 1: No services available at Park and Carolina Population Center Libraries.
- Dec 21 – Jan 1: No services available at North Carolina Collection and Undergraduate Library.
- Dec 13 - Jan 7: The Science Library Annex will be closed, but contact Davis Service Desk if an Annex item is needed.
- Delivery to CB will be limited. Items waiting to be delivered to a closed library can be picked up at Davis Library if they are needed before Jan. 2nd.
- Requests for materials from closed Campus Libraries will be held and filled after January 1st.
- NOTE: All Libraries will be closed December 24, 2019 - January 1, 2020
- The Davis Library Interlibrary Loan Office will be closed December 21, 2019- January 1, 2020
- Beginning December 16th, Davis ILL will not be able to request materials from other libraries until after January 1st. Requests submitted during this period will
be held and sent out early in January.
- If you no longer need an item, please logon to your account, go to your "View/Outstanding Requests" section, and cancel the request.
North Carolina residents with a borrower's card or a registered borrower
from another University can place a hold or recall on an item that is currently checked out or request material
in storage or at the Library Service Center, using our
If you are not registered as a borrower with
UNC Libraries but need to request an item that is currently in storage or
at the Library Service Center, please contact the
Davis Library Circulation Department for assistance.
Interlibrary Loan Policies
Health Sciences Library
Carolina BLU is a service of the
UNC University Libraries and supports the research and instructional needs
of the students, faculty, and staff of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.